To become a member of the credit union, you first must open a Main Savings Account with an initial minimum deposit of $5.00 into this account. This $5.00 is your share of ownership in Augusta VAH Federal Credit Union and will remain on deposit for as long as you are a member of the credit union.
Types of Savings Accounts:
- Regular Savings
- Christmas Club
- Youth Accounts
- Share Certificates of Deposit
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive dividend rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account.
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by a credit union branch or go to an ATM terminal, or visit a CO-OP Shared Branch, which has over 5,000 service centers nationwide. Withdrawals by check may be made through both the Freedom Branch (Online Banking) and through the Freedom Line (Audio Response).
- Freedom Branch (Online Banking): Online account access from any internet-enabled device with a browser.
- Account access through the Freedom Line (Audio Response): (706) 855-6200 or Toll-free: 1-800-809-9496
- Quarterly statements by mail OR e-statement
- Direct Deposit or Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts at Augusta VAH FCU, contact us.